How many Dark-Psy listeners ??

Everythig else to do with our broadcast & website. Post comments, suggestions, questions and feedback! New members, you can say hello here :D

.: When do you listen Triplag Psystomps ???

Poll ended at Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:32 pm

- At home, in my family spare time ...
52%
- With friends, stomping with others at weekend parties ...
5%
- At work, eventually causing others co-workers headache ...
5%
- I'm a pirate listener who gets Triplag with others (school) connections ...
No votes
- other (please explain ...)
38%

Total votes: 21

sadhu
3plaĞ connected!
3plaĞ connected!

How many Dark-Psy listeners ??

Post by sadhu » Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:32 pm

poll closed, more than 1000 views (I catch this as statistic)

When do you listen Dark-Psy ???
At Work ?? :lol: On a daily basis ?? :bub
With friends ??? ;) :kiss :cs D:

THX 2 voters, half of you listen Triplag in the spare time :]
Last edited by sadhu on Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:32 pm, edited 18 times in total.

Zero-Blade
Psycho

Post by Zero-Blade » Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:12 pm

I listen to braincrushing music 100% of my time 24/7. 8) Not always Triplag, but 50% is TR. Other 50% is new stuff, old stuff, wierd stuff, fast stuff, hard stuff, etc. :P

The Andychrist
ॐ Soul
ॐ Soul

Post by The Andychrist » Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:05 am

I listen to dark all the time, even while I'm sleeping! I am functional only while being assaulted by complex beats and filter noises D:

BOOM!

Andy :cs

Specter
Triplag patron
Triplag patron

Post by Specter » Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:38 pm

Hmmm, why there not an option 24/7???

Because for me it´s psy dark since i awake till i sleep

D: D: :roll :monkeydance

Stay in Peace

Boom Shankar

PsychoTech
We have a pulse!
We have a pulse!

Post by PsychoTech » Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:10 pm

Specter wrote:Hmmm, why there not an option 24/7???

Because for me it´s psy dark since i awake till i sleep

D: D: :roll :monkeydance
8) :dance

kriz
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by kriz » Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:01 pm

Whenever wherever !!

Sir PsyCelot
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by Sir PsyCelot » Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:25 pm

almost 24/7 on the net :D
and else i have mixes on my mp3 :lol:

psyanide
3plaĞ connected!
3plaĞ connected!

Post by psyanide » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:33 am

i listen really loud when im feeling pissed off it calms me down :boxing and it pisses my neighbour off :drum

Flak
Your vitals are stable!
Your vitals are stable!

Post by Flak » Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:28 am

dark 80% of the time.

I also live in the 'industrial music world' because I have an industrial band, so can't always be listening to psy. i ALWAYS pick triplag though when I can listen to internet radio. :bangin :bangin :bangin

boooooom!

-Flak

D-A-R-K
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by D-A-R-K » Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:42 pm

About the same as Flak, when I'm not reviewing tracks for the labels in psy, idm or chillout, I'm tuning in, also for my religious Fridays here on Triplag :D

I wanted take the opportunity to thank everyone that support or supported Triplag since the beginning, when Vic started the whole story, it was just a hobby and see where it lead!!! Great story to be continued, thanks to Vic for his dedication and also helping our label, D-A-R-K, to become what it is today.

Then followed the first trials and tribulations of Triplag with music releases, not only broadcasting, up to today, where we are waiting for the first VA CD from Triplag which to me is very promising, very nice selection once again!

Boom all, keep spreading the shamanic spirit, stomp it!!

Sandy Klaus
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by Sandy Klaus » Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:57 pm

I hate darkness. I work at Disneyland paris. :bub :lol:

seriously, maybe 90% of music that i listen to has something (sometimes big sometimes small) dark or melancholic or fucked up in it. the other 10% are just here to keep me social with the other human beings. :cs

rock'n'roll!

RAWAR / BOLENATH
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by RAWAR / BOLENATH » Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:36 pm

:D :D D: when i´m not producing dark i´m liestening to it hehehehhehe
and triplag give me exact mood and sounds to my daily dosage of psycho sounds. 8) 8)

the only moments i´m not liestening to dark music his when i´m separing time with my wife and son , god help me (wo ever he his ) and God bless my wife and son for such a understanding about my work as a producer and as a fan of these braincrushing mind ripper sounds :cheers :cheers .

PsyClone
Seeking connection...
Seeking connection...

Post by PsyClone » Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:41 pm

D: D: If i have enough money :( then i will listen to TRIPLAG all day and night. It is the best dark psychedelic twisted radio in the universe theres nothing better for me . If i only had the money, I wouldend even care to go to a Psytrance party in SOuth Africa becs triplag is the best D:

Its saver at my home , less money and a freaked out experiance with the dj"s of trip :D . I just cant get enough of this wonderfull music :goodman: very good

PsyClone
Seeking connection...
Seeking connection...

Post by PsyClone » Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:51 pm

You are God. I am God. We are God. The sooner everyone realizes this, the better the planet will be. Contrary to Christian doctrine, God did not make man in His own image, man made God in his own image. As the saying goes. :bub :cs :bub
Last edited by PsyClone on Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

RAWAR / BOLENATH
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by RAWAR / BOLENATH » Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:20 am

PsyClone wrote:rawar aka dominus i dont know if this sying is right but i hav so many evidence that i can belive it :bub If those who lead you say to you, "See, the Kingdom is in the sky," then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, "It is in the sea," then the fish will precede you. Rather, the Kingdom is inside of you, and it is outside of you. When you come to know yourselves, then you will become known, and you will realize that it is you who are the sons of the living Father. But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty.

You are God. I am God. We are God. The sooner everyone realizes this, the better the planet will be. Contrary to Christian doctrine, God did not make man in His own image, man made God in his own image. As the saying goes.

This is the key to everything else. Carl Jung said, “Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakens.”

It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people

It should never be forgotten that the power of the priest rests solely on the credence of the people. The people cry out for a savior, for certainty of heaven, for an exemption from the terrors of hell. Hence Priestcraft can neither do without hell nor purgatory. Take away both, or either, and its power is gone - M. F. Cusack (The Black Pope: A History of the Jesuits)

Brother i respect others ppl gods and belives ;) ;) but personaly i do not belive in any gods or belives .
saying thank god or something like that is just an expression and not a belive , i belive in family and in the porwer of the human being and his mind.

anyway this his about liesten to psytrance and not about religion bro. stand to the topic 8) 8)

:drum :drum :drum lets dance my brothers :monkeydance :monkeydance