new member with new music

Share & promote self-produced tracks.
MaximilianHf
The beat is born
The beat is born

new member with new music

Post by MaximilianHf » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:58 pm

hello i am a young musician from Berlin who started producing fast psychedelic trance music 4 months ago and now i want to share my music with you:

also i want to thank all the members of the forum who shared their knowledge. you helped me a lot. I will do my best to do the same ;)

greetings from berlin to all over the world :bangin

dj_anubis
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Re: new member with new music

Post by dj_anubis » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:49 pm

Welcome to TRIPLAG MOTHERSHIP :dance

I am really happy that we have a new member around here, I hope that you will be an active member, who give feedbacks, share info, ask questions etc... :monkeydance

Like I always say to new members, take 2 mintues and choose nice avatar, it will be very nice (you casn do it throu the user control panel section) :bub :mag: :drum

Your music is really nice, I must say its really impressive that you made this in 4 months, keep up the good work 8)

I want to give you alittle advice:
I think it could be good if you add more sounds to your track, for example: in the second track, dont be afraid to record cool sounds, try and play with it, on my opinion it can give a lot of energies to your tracks, I hope you understand what I troed to say, I only saying this because I want to help :ura

It will be really cool if you can tell us a bit about yourself, and your production process (which daw are you using, vsts and effects you like, anything will be great :cheerG )

If you check the forum you can find more tracks artists uploaded here for us to listen and give feedbacks, please check them out, they deserve our support and to hear what we think about it :bangin :bangin :bangin :bangin

Offcourse the same thing about the DJ SETS section, check them out, many great dj sets there :plasma:

by the way I sent you a private message :partyman:

MaximilianHf
The beat is born
The beat is born

Re: new member with new music

Post by MaximilianHf » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:31 am

first of all thanks for the advice. i know what you mean and i will keep it in mind.

ok then i'll tell you something about myself :)
i am a 19 y/o producer from berlin and i started to make music one year ago with fl studio. (I tried to make some techno.. you can hear the results on my soundcloud :P )
in summer 2013 i went to some psytrance partys and fell in love with the faster and darker psychedelic music.
So around 4 months ago i started to put my hands on darkpsy/hitech/psycore and this was my first result:

today my main synth is ni massive with which i create actually almost every sound i need (kick, bass, melody, sound effects...)
as daw i still use use fl.
my effect vst's are glitch (i guess you know that one) and the fl studio plugins (flanger, reeverb, delay etc..)
the only synth i use besides massive is radioactive (this is a really nice and free plugin for bleeps and blops ;) but a little bit hard to control.. you can find it here : http://www.vst4free.com/free_vst.php?pl ... ive&id=769 )