Very Important Message For All Magik Family Records Artists

Announce launch or plans for labels, shops, radios etc.. Free net releases, online identity presentations and psy communities announcements

Moderators: Fantapsy, Vess

DJSHAFT69
ॐ Heart
ॐ Heart

Very Important Message For All Magik Family Records Artists

Post by DJSHAFT69 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:55 pm

This message is for all artists and acts who had a track released on any of the Magik Records CDs.

It is also for any artists who were working with Justin or myself for any CD releases. Especially in the case where your track or tracks were already mastered by Tim Schuldt for inclusion in a CD compilation.

If you are a label artist on any our our CDs or compilations, or working with any of the Magik Records labels, please go to Myspace and check your inbox. You will find a letter and a link to a website with information for all label artists and new info on digital releases of all CDs on D-A-R-K for distribution.

All artists who had tracks or CDs released needs to go to Magikbeat and fill out some forms so that D-A-R-K has the proper artist info and pay arangements. From what I can see, the artists will be paid directly from D-A-R-K for any digital sales, with Magik getting no money for digital releases.

Because the website contains contract information and specific sales figures related to our artists and compilations, I cannot post the link here. Rest assured that if you are on one of our releases or CDs, you will be contacted and given the info you need.

I am not really sure what else is going on, but all the pertinent info is on the website.

As of right now I am not involved with Magik Family due to poor health, so I am not able to answer any questions. Justin will respond to e-mails and questions if you go to the website and contact him.

If for some reason you do not get the e-mail and the Magikbeat website link, e-mail me here at my Triplag account or my hotmail and I will send you the link.

I am glad I finally have some news for the artists and I hope that everyone can be satisfied and happy with the new outcome of some unfinished business.

Peace and Respect
Jay Shaft

vic
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by vic » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:40 am

Sticking it up!
thank you Jay

palex
Seeking connection...
Seeking connection...

Post by palex » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:44 am

yeah..yeahh bla bla...

kriz
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by kriz » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:12 am

Wish you Shaft69 best of health, you havent been here a long time so I only hope all is well man !