psybaby, the Nizhoni story ;)

Everything else psy related. Ideas & life ~~ share your trip and psy experience and etc...

Moderator: Fantapsy

Specter
Triplag patron
Triplag patron

Post by Specter » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:01 am

Wow how did i missed this :roll :roll

Im sure that was an amazing experience :bravo :bravo :bravo

All the best to you and your 2 girls :D

moondoggy
Entering ॐ phase...

Post by moondoggy » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:17 pm

thank you! it was unquestionably the most magical experience..
i was reading Rick Strassman's 'DMT: The Spirit Molecule' at the time and taking into account his research on the pineal gland with my own experiences of deep rumblings in the center of my brain during intense meditation, as well comparing those naturally derived psychedelic experiences with "non-endogenous" dmt experiences; i believe that there is a release of endogenous dmt associated with mystical experiences in life, and what more mystical moment than birth! were both native american (desbah is navajo & seneca-cayuga and im cherokee) and there are similar traditions in our tribes where a family member [typically an uncle on the mothers side, i wont go into the metaphoric importance of kin ties in matrilineal cultures but would point interested individuals to read some of Angie Debos accounts on pre-colonial life in north america..lets just say "uncle" is symbolically linked to a shamanic role] will bring in a drum and preform birth songs and drum continuously through the night..well we decided to adapt the tradition to fit with our cultural interpretation, hence our musical choices and use of laptop..

Specter
Triplag patron
Triplag patron

Post by Specter » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:45 pm

moondoggy wrote:thank you! it was unquestionably the most magical experience..
i was reading Rick Strassman's 'DMT: The Spirit Molecule' at the time and taking into account his research on the pineal gland with my own experiences of deep rumblings in the center of my brain during intense meditation, as well comparing those naturally derived psychedelic experiences with "non-endogenous" dmt experiences; i believe that there is a release of endogenous dmt associated with mystical experiences in life, and what more mystical moment than birth! were both native american (desbah is navajo & seneca-cayuga and im cherokee) and there are similar traditions in our tribes where a family member [typically an uncle on the mothers side, i wont go into the metaphoric importance of kin ties in matrilineal cultures but would point interested individuals to read some of Angie Debos accounts on pre-colonial life in north america..lets just say "uncle" is symbolically linked to a shamanic role] will bring in a drum and preform birth songs and drum continuously through the night..well we decided to adapt the tradition to fit with our cultural interpretation, hence our musical choices and use of laptop..
You are absolutely correct, higher doses of DMT in the brain occur at birth and at death 8-)

And very nice tradition your tribes have, and we still consider that our society is the evolved :vom: