I WANT YOUR VOICE

Music creation & DJ mixing, how tos questions, discussions & help ~~~ Musical Software/hardware/skills etc...
mudpeople
ॐ Mind
ॐ Mind

I WANT YOUR VOICE

Post by mudpeople » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:05 am

So I had this idea...

I want to make a Triplag tribute track.

But I want everyone on this forum to record themselves speaking their username. I want to put everyone in the track.

That is, if anyone wants to have their voice in a track.

If anyone does I had the idea we could make some kind of database of these files so any producers could use the samples. I have an FTP I can use if need be. I dont want to seem selfish...

I would ask anyone who does record their voice to at least keep it understandable. Mangle the sound all you like so long as everyone can understand what you're saying. I plan on mangling the sound further so teh quality of the audio doesnt matter, mp3 works fine. So long as everyone understands you.

This is just an idea, and Im not demanding anything, Im just curious if anyone would be interested in contributing to my own version of a Triplag Tribute. So if no one is interested its no big deal.

But if anyone is THANKS! I hope to at least make a decent tribute.

:roll :yahoo :drinks 8-) :weedman: :rr: :psybanana: :monkeydance :fire: :longwave:

kriz
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by kriz » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:41 am

thats very cool man, i make alot make this and send you. I make it later today :)

vic
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by vic » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:47 pm

cooool :bangin