03-05/JUL/09, Germany - Psycrowdelica

Announce, reviews & comments about psychedelic trance parties. Online gatherings and radio shows.
kriz
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by kriz » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:43 pm

Allright !! Only hours untill we start the drive from here... A long drive, but worth it !!!

See you all old and new friends !! :drinks :drinks :drinks :crazyfly :crazyfly

time wave zero
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by time wave zero » Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:18 am

:witch: we have the warmest time of the year right now in berlin for the whole year till now:)

FRACTAL IMPLOSION AND BUTTERFLY EFFECT:)

Futant_Mutant
Seeking connection...
Seeking connection...

Post by Futant_Mutant » Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:50 pm

:yahoo woohoo! super excited now! hope the awesome weather holds up!
:xdance :dance D: :bub D: :dance :xdance

time wave zero
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by time wave zero » Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:34 pm

yes, yes, prognoses got even better:)
it could not be better in berlin. it was cold before that and it will get cold after the festival as well.
and my problem with the island has been solved, we are gonna film somewhere else on friday. so i guess , i come on saturday at the night if i come....but actually i dont know.. it is just these forums. they are actually so irrelevant... but so relevant in my head. i will try. i really need to kick it out once and for all.

kriz
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by kriz » Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:54 am

WOW !!! Just came back driving from Psycrow since 12.00 in the day yesterday

AMAZING festival, full power psychedelic vibes all through the festival.. For me i must say some of the best moments on the dancefloor ever, visions and dreams mixed together with over thousand freaks totally into the vibe and music!! This was a real psychedelic family gathering, all the people I talked with was so happy with this festival,.... Just amazing..

A big shout out to the psycrowdelica team, another great festival.. For me it was like the 2007 edition, only bigger and harder.. More people, more psychedelic dance -> Active meditation, healing dance, destroying all. to build up again... It was all there...

The concept of starting at 09.00 in the morning was also great, right on with powerful psychedelic music.. Took us all by storm and continued to surprise and capture us all... wow....

The sound system was a big, massive system. A big upgrade from the 07 edition... The deco was a also amazing, psychedelic and very fitting for the setting... Dancefloor was also bigger, so much people but still possible to freak out !! ;))

All thorugh the festival it was great music for me, experimental stuff with an edge.

The only problems was on saturday, police came and complained about decibel level i hear... So they turned down the volume in the night saturday, and started with full level of sound (very loud ) at 09.00...

Then all was back in the party again, the lineup got changed also because of this.. but i needed the sleep, and so did all i talked with, so it was actually ok

Last day (sunday) was so amazing all through the day we got so much good music... From the great psychedelic set from Sectio Aurea (too bad it was not on the big system !!) to Alien Mental, Zik, Kindzadza, Terranoise (WOW !!!! Amazing, for me a true spiritual experience.... amazing , will never forget this..) and ofcourse the ending with kashyyyk, cosmo, megalopsy and kindzadza (was this right? my friend told me, i was far too busy dancing heavily too these crazy tunes...

Too sum it up... This is what i want.. True spiritual psychedelic moments.. And this music makes it all possible... Lets join together and do what we can for freedom !!! Freedom and peace for all !!!

And darkpsy , mohahahaah ))))

-- Pictures will come .. Post your videos also please This will be one Legend of a party... A new era has started... WOW !!

---- Greetings to --> Sir Psy-celot, Gamma, lovesyou and and all friends from this forum and the world ... !!!!! Such a great f u c k i n g time !!!!!

BOOM!
Last edited by kriz on Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vic
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by vic » Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:27 am

Fantastic!
thank you Kriz for sharing! :drinks

Sir PsyCelot
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by Sir PsyCelot » Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:49 am

i totally agree with Kriz...what a AMAZING trip this was...
heard so many blasting/wicked tunez, met so many nice/freaky people...

indeed 2 bad 4 the volume at saturdaynight...but many needed the sleep also,
2 bad for the acts playing that time...but people needed rest as did the muddy dancefloor ;)
like Sectio Area: it was a very sparkling set...but really missed the uuumpppff of the soundsystem

I also wanna thank freaks like Luis "KronoPsy", Nelson "MDS", Rawar, Kriz, Gamma and Faye,
LovesV, Chris and Marina and so many others 4 the good time

the "wedding edition" next year will be on my list 4 sure 8-)

Aeternox
Seeking connection...
Seeking connection...

Post by Aeternox » Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:50 am

Yeepa, it was crazy!! Great vibes on the dancefloor!

The last set was Kindzadza+Cosmo+Megalopsy+Kashyyyk

kriz
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by kriz » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:39 pm

Ahh thx Aeternox :) Some moments on the last day was for me a true spiritual shamanistic experience. wooooow !!

Some impressions from the party:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSAHKLc-RP8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-45Ba2eVGCU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xUv692R0EE

NANPSY
Triplag patron
Triplag patron

Post by NANPSY » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:32 am

Looks like a good time was had by all!

Took a look at yer vids Kriz and then did a search
on YouTube and got a full download! Thanks!

;)

Hopin' to get over there next year...

:crazyfly 8-) :crazyfly 8-) :crazyfly

Psylove,

Nancy

Vess
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by Vess » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:41 am

WOW!

this is putting me in a serious concideration of changing my country of residence ..

ICCRecords
3plaĞ connected!
3plaĞ connected!

psycrowdelica was killer

Post by ICCRecords » Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:37 pm

"I also wanna thank freaks like Luis "KronoPsy", Nelson "MDS", Rawar, Kriz, Gamma and Faye,
LovesV, Chris and Marina and so many others 4 the good time"

re: hehe Hans thanks to u also for the gd time and for the energy u showed at the festival i also must say this was an amazing festival gd vibes all over everyone was having the time of their life germany crew really showed everyone that really can organize amazing things i say that this is a festival made by real freaks for real freaks wanna also thanks Cannibal Crow for the killer event he gave us i must say u rock man :D and next year i hope to b in the line up of the weeding hehe other wise i will b there anyway ahahah
the sound system was huge and saved the festival by being water prove hehe live sets were great all of them im said i could not see Sectio Aurea but at least i could meet them both personally also i couldn`t see Atriohm i heard was very nice set from them the rest was pumping all the way KDD men this guy is a master is music shows quality everywhere,zik,kulu,alien mental,rawar,highcosmo,sushupti,kashyk,dark whisper,megalopsy and some more were killer very energetik music and for last and also very gd music the day of parvati records really gd choice of music for the day time those organic sounds feels like fresh juice in a hot day hehehe glad i could meet all those freaks was a great experience

ps: i have some videos that i will post later on youtube

Yara
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by Yara » Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:45 pm

AMAZING!!!! Was a killer experiencie, sad that i didnt meet some triplagers there, maybe next time!!! :crazyG

Soon ill post my pics!!!

Ill never forget this party!!!

Big BoOoOM

Yara.-

Shen (Mental Records)
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by Shen (Mental Records) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:25 am

Vess wrote:WOW!

this is putting me in a serious concideration of changing my country of residence ..
phuk you all people, phuk you all the people that live in f@#king Europe in not in f@#king Australia and you could actually make it to this event with relative ease!!! phuk you all, I hate you all you lucky goddamn f@#king motherfuckers!!! :crazyG :crazyG :crazyG :drinks :drinks :drinks :bangin :bangin :bangin

kriz
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by kriz » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:56 am

Yara: Too bad we didnt meet.-.. Next party we should arrange a meeting place, so we can meet in person ;) A Triplag meeting :)

---- And also, maybe we need a gallery with pictures, so we know how each other look.. abit easier to hookup then ;)))

Too all who wasnt there... The seed have been planted, now we have to wait for the plant to grow...!!!