The third world war

Everything else psy related. Ideas & life ~~ share your trip and psy experience and etc...

Moderator: Fantapsy

Do you think there will be a third world war soon

not really. another fucked up topic of you.
36%
may be yes, may be not. i am too busy to think about this bullshit
27%
oh yes , if we continue llike that in the future.
36%
no f@#king question about it. pack your bags and get out of germany and russia s soon as possible
No votes

Total votes: 11

time wave zero
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

The third world war

Post by time wave zero » Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:40 pm

just a poll to see what is going on and am i the only sick person to care about such things. please vote.

time wave zero
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by time wave zero » Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:42 pm

i forgot the most important option. the last one. what the hell is going on on this planet. ppl i am concerned.
may be it is just another phase that i have , that i just cant find the right place for myself on his planet, i am walking from place to place like a bee collecting honey. but may be it is serious. i am concerned.

kriz
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by kriz » Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:48 pm

I hope not.. and i think not also :)

War inside all of us, but we need to focus one what we need and want..

time wave zero
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by time wave zero » Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:52 pm

nice to hear. i had some paranormal experience recently. well synchronicity of big scale. cant explain the details right now but this person planted into my head such incredibly phobic ideas about what could happen. and what is more important: i saw it 2-3 weeks after i moved to berlin in my lucid dreams. i was in the room of xenomorph's release. they were planning it. and then i saw the waves , the frequencies that they spread into our head unconsciously. with a tesla generator! and then i saw the wind over the city, trees bowing forth and back....i dont know when it happened, may be i saw the past....hypothtically it could be the past too.....may be i connected to death spirits that could not make it into the channel of death and rebirth and stayed around. but may be it was a view of the future too. who knows. noone. but this person told me that if there will be a war, i am not adviced to stay in germany because i am a foreigner. then he told me he could take me on his boat when he leaves europe before the war....well i cant tell the details...but i am wondering now and then, it is like a flashback.....
Last edited by time wave zero on Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

time wave zero
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by time wave zero » Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:53 pm

BUT THE POINT IS THAT MAY BE IT IS NOT A PHOBIE: MAY BE IT IS REAL

iDyLLiC sOuL
ॐ Soul
ॐ Soul

Post by iDyLLiC sOuL » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:54 am

THIRD WORLD WAR WILL MEAN DISTRUCTION OF PLANET EARTH , MOST OF THE NATIONS IN THE WORLD ARE ARMED WITH NUCLEAR AN ATOMIC WEAPONS :mad: :fire:

IT WILL BE STUPID thing AND BENIFICIAL 4 NONE [POLITICIANS specialy]

I REALLY DOUBT IT MIGHT HAPPEN TINA , BUT IF IT DOES IT WILL BE distrution of innocent creative lives ](*,)

POLITICIANS Dont See The WHOLE PICTURE , MOST PEOPLE DON SEE THE WHOLE PICTURE , PLANET EARTH IS STILL A VERY YOUNG PLANET AND POSSIBALY THE ONLY PLANET CARRYING LIFE IN OUR SOLAR SYSTEM [MILKY WAY] , WE ALL ARE CONCERNED ABOUT OUR OWN NATIONS AND HATE THE NEIGHBOURING NATION , IF THAT VIBE CONTINUES IT WILL ONLY MEAN DISTRUCTION , ITS TIME 4 THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD TO ACT TOGETHER AS PEOPLE OF EARTH !!! ONLY THEN WILL OUR CIVILIZATIONS PROSPER :crazyfly

time wave zero
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by time wave zero » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:13 am

yes , this is what i think too.
me personally, i dont have absolutely any problems with nations, it is one of the things that i never understood in the other humans. i come from a small country, very nature connected and not so economically prosperous, and of course i like my birthplace because it is the most incredible sea whhere i appeared, but i never put my country over others. i never understood any kind of this behaviour, that the more powerful third first countries and their citizens have. i just fail to recognize their experience, may be they are planted with this idea as they grow up - that they are better than others, more intelligent, more civilized, more clean, richer, whatever. i never got the idea. because intelligence is not connected to place of birth. i never got it with this hugh nosed attitude towards small countries and the third world. i have no problem with national patriotism or nazi attitude in my heart. that is why i lived in so many places and learned different laguages...i dont believe in boundaries. this is one thing that i got from my hippie background.....no countries. imagine there are no countries ( beatles)....no boundaries.....

aboout the third world war, well just see what happens out there in the world. it is frightening. i dont get much news about the world , i killed my tv looong time ago, but i was informed by friends about what happened in india near taj mahal soon, and i am also informed what happens in russia politically and germany is not so nice politically too. especially berlin. here you see citizens really really negatively loaded about their economical situation. they dont even get it how good they have it. they will never ever stay on the street without money, because the government is paying their rents. they dont f@#king even get it, they just want more, and strike on the streets, go with big flags and slogans and protest....it was funny at the beginnning. but then i was concerned. i cant even go not even once to the center of the city without seeing a protest. may be there will be a civil war soon. this is what the person told me. that they have special collective memories here from the past.....and that they need it cause otherwise they are bored. that is also why germany is one of the countries with the most sadistic sexual clubs.....

and also i just see that politically it goes worse....dont know how it is in your places but.....

anyway i go now again to the center to do something with burocracy, i can report later if i saw another civil war sign. but if it happens, if it starts here, in germany, then it will start in many other countries too. it is so interconnected, we cant even imagine.

and besides: there is simply the new world order pact. this was signed by the illuminati in frankfurt germany many centuries ago and it includes the plans about the three world wars in big details. inclusively the communism and the exploitation of the third world and the actions of the banks in the next centuries. do you know that the banks own whole countries? this is not a joke , it is reality.
Last edited by time wave zero on Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:21 am, edited 3 times in total.

time wave zero
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by time wave zero » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:17 am

i meant the first world countries and their citizens. they dont get it. they just f@#king dont get it....
anyway i go to see another protest right now:)))) i will report later....

Alien_Assault
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by Alien_Assault » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:40 am

Well i don't see much evidence of upcoming WWIII here in Russia...
A guy from Belarus told me that the bomb shelters are hastily repaired there (and there's no evidence that they won't be sold to some company after).

Basically i think business won't give'em enough money for war as the global war will lead to decrease in markets, and the dumbest salesman should understand that =)

time wave zero
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by time wave zero » Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:26 pm

well actually i dont really see evidence here in germany too.
it is just the feeling.
i am not sure i am on the right place now. but the point is that i was never sure to be on the right place in my life till now. not even once. may be it is just existentially normal and i have to give it a try to forget it with a nice little small joint. and may be not.

it will happen very fast and at once, if it happens. i have read quite a lot of nazi literature that only someone who knows german can read because it is not translated, it is not even allowed to be sold on the market, it is illegal to posess those books. but everything is inside. all the plans, all about politics.

i think i will stay here for the next few months, but only because of the berlin library. haha. this is the only reason why i am here right now. then may be i will be gone. if something happens, and believe there are facts that show that it might happen, then i am really really not adviced to be here. i think i will change the place soon.

i will follow the signs. and the signs are not positiv right now. if i see a sign that i have to go, i will go. immediately. nonthing to lose. nothing to lose anymore. i left my half life in the last city i lived in anyway.

i will go.

time wave zero
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by time wave zero » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:49 pm

no people really seriously.
what if it really happens????????????????????????
i dont know what is wrong with me right now, i have a phase.
but what are we gonna do if it happens tomorrow??????????????
just like new york. germany will be next. for sure. if there is a next goal, it will be germany. or india. they hit india already. germany is next. what are we gonna do. well i am sure the citizens will be safe first, but i mean, for me, i dont even know what i will do. i f@#king ask myself for another time what am i doing all alone in a part of the world that i dont really have anyone to call if there is a world war. i mean do you get the idea. i will die like a rat and many like me will die too. the world citizens. those who have no home.

i have flashbacks. i dont know, it is so unbelievable. i am so sure to have seen the nazi times. i remember them. i dont know if it is the morphogenetic memory, or what the hell it is, i can FEEL it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and it either already happened or it WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alien_Assault
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by Alien_Assault » Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:38 pm

well i had some flashbacks with postnuke wastelands guerilla motives...

time wave zero
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by time wave zero » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:58 am

may be you are right....
but even if it is not a war of weapon , even it is just a war of mind, then it is disturbing enough that they are projecting those subtil frequencies into our heads. i saw it. it was so incredibly real. and i think that if there are places where they really project such waves into the minds of the citizens, without even noticing, then berlin is one of those places. and i am right in the middle. i had some internet problems for long time in my new home, ( well not home, my current chill out room) and i started to think about what if i am really really dangerous. what if they wanna keep me away from the internet because i could say things, that are certain secrets or officially politically vorbidden, or i could just start to try to be a revolutionary which they dont wanna have. what if i am dangerous and if i am in the databases of the government already. i had enough contacts with dangerous ppl who are already in the black list of the government because of their books. may be i got dangerous too, they will try to destroy me. it is simple and obvious.

i am not afraid, but i just wanna live in accordance to what i was sent for on this earth. everyone has a sort of a mission to fullfill on this earth. i am not afraid what they could do, but i am afraid not to fullfill the mission. we have to follow the signs....and i just dont know what it is best to be, right now.

here is btw the reason why i got so fanatic the last days. there is a society called vril, it was the esoteric part of the german nazis. there was a lady that got messages how to build a machine that can hack the gravity. in the article you see it is written that there are no books on german about it, but there are. loads. they are just prohibited. of course for me prohibition is not a reason. it attracts me even more...
it is a strange thing. because the person who rents me my room ( i mean the owner of the property) told me about the lady as soon as he saw me for the first time in berlin as i came with my stuff. he said i reminded him striking about vril.....

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/socio ... vril04.htm

:shocked :shocked :shocked :cs

well i dont know. i seem to have totally unbalanced feelings in the winter time if i am alone. it is the first winter to spend alone since ages.....

time wave zero
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by time wave zero » Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:00 am

oh yes and about the efforts of the REAL DARK powers to destroy us ( because we only appear dark but are not really dark, those who try to destroy us are the real negative powers in this world and they dont even notice it, they just desperately ridiculously cry afetr love and light....):

well, i had some experience in isratrance in the last two months, now it is gone, i wrote my last post after the third deleting of a post of mine , and i am gone now. it is gone, i dont even open it. but i had enough experience there. i really felt it. i felt that they wanna destroy me. i am dangerous. i am even dangerous for the trance community. it used to be different 10 years ago. at that time the ppl were all awakened, really, THEY WERE AWAKENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we all used to be revolutionaries at that time. now conformity has taken the power.

and btw, i was asking myself in isratrance at one point, is there a triplag familiy at all. i did not see even one person who came to protect us as a fmily, to protect the virtues of triplag, to protect the releases of triplag ( like the cpc release was totally aggressively put into abuse by tantrum records, it was incredibly stupid and negative ). where was the family at that time. may be there is no f@#king family.
i just write here, because i have a need to pronounce all the things rotating in my head at this time. and they are not conform with the normal society.

but anyway, what is the family, is there a family.....may be not.
if tomorrow there will be a war and all internet communication is gone, will we be even in contact? in any way telepathically, emotionally, spiritually, or even physically? may be we should unite more, ppl. no matter young or old. may be we should unite. it is urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11