The third world war

Everything else psy related. Ideas & life ~~ share your trip and psy experience and etc...

Moderator: Fantapsy

Do you think there will be a third world war soon

not really. another fucked up topic of you.
36%
may be yes, may be not. i am too busy to think about this bullshit
27%
oh yes , if we continue llike that in the future.
36%
no f@#king question about it. pack your bags and get out of germany and russia s soon as possible
No votes

Total votes: 11

time wave zero
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by time wave zero » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:10 am

well i appreciate your positivism, but i just wanted to say that i did not come back to triplag to hear about how bad i behaved in isratrance again :))). i have had enough stress on that place. i will never forget it , well not soon. anyone is free to do whatever they want but i have had some exprience in india too that is not so easy to be underestimated. i have seen things that most indians have nor and never will. ad even if they kill me out of their hate, i will still have this exprience that they dont have. and anyway i did not send anyone and told anyone that i hope he experiences real torture, as fria tantrumm told me after i mentioned the release of cpc. it was absolutely ridiculous and i definitely dont wanna hear anything about tantrumm any more. you will not see me anymore at party with this name.

about triplag and the family i did not mean the topic about dark only. i meant the topic about all other stuff. in this f@#king boring forum. i understood a lot of things in the last two months there. really a lot.

well anyway, i wish a lot of luck to all triplaggers, do what you want, whatever you want, and about atlantis, for sure they searched for that. the point is that i know it so detailed what they searched and how they got it. sometimes i ask myself how they let me live at all. 23 ppobie.

time wave zero
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by time wave zero » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:29 am

and actually the real point is that i got an idea how to build the antigravity machine. this is the real point. i got an idea how to get a new gravity constant. the newton and guas are false. i got another idea. it is so simple. but you have to get it.

but i cant even say it in the forums because i get deleted or banned or whatever. it is so strange. i feel like 23 and karl koch. i feel like they are gonna kill me any minute.
i dont know, it is a strange trip to live in berlin.....

Alien_Assault
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by Alien_Assault » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:50 am

audioassassin wrote: I'm afraid the next war has already started and is much more subtle then any kind of military conflict. It seems it is a war of mind control and manipulation away from the wholistic harmonizing magical states of mind that would raise humanity out of the material world of destruction and war. Why?, you might ask. For the profit of big buisness and government. :-(

If any of you havn't already seen the Zeitgeist films a second film has been released and the new one focuses on a lot of whats causing this economic crisis.
The Esoteric Agenda is also an excellant resource for understanding all the chaos and fear.
Righto, the information/mind control war is here and now, since the WWII at least. I think the business/govt/some covert organizations are just the tools in this war - or you could call this evolution. The main powers of this war are memplexes - you can read about memetics and all this stuff if aren't familiar with the terms.
Basically a memplex is a complex of evolving and self-ditributing memes, nazi agenda, communism or "corporate culture" are between successful ones.
I wrote an article about personal memetic security, can try translate in english if someone's interested.

Alien_Assault
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by Alien_Assault » Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:02 pm

what comes to isratrance, since i've seen that forum for the first place, i defined not to register there as i had the deep feeling of *wrong place*.

I don't think someone should bring internet conversations close to his/her heart, as these are mere pixels on your screen. On many occasions you'll even never know who wrote that - a human being or a spambot =)
I highly value my own mental stability, so don't take most things i read on the internet seriously.
For example, yesterday i read a Macdonalds' staff forum on how they shit themselves at work due to free fastfood =) I don't think there are alot of real staff, mostly trolls emulating "corp-speak" =) If someone would take such bullshit seriously, then Ronald Macdonald would shit his brains 8-)

time wave zero
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by time wave zero » Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:18 pm

i have always asked my self how people manage to stay cool in forums. i am too emotional for forums. forums can make me change the country even. move to another one. i am not cool in forums. they are too real or i am just used to totally different attitude face to face.

time wave zero
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by time wave zero » Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:20 pm

which language you wrote the article? russian? i know russian too, i am a quarter russian. can you post it?

Alien_Assault
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by Alien_Assault » Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:09 pm

time wave zero wrote:which language you wrote the article? russian? i know russian too, i am a quarter russian. can you post it?
Cool =)

It's in the last issue of Rusty Net ezine, which i as the editor decided to discontinue. The article called "Keep it Clean"

time wave zero
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by time wave zero » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:49 pm

now i must confess, this is really interesting. i did not know about the egoistic genes theory of dawkins. i will give it a check. actually i always thought that the main principle of our universe is its predator principle. we are all predators. survival of the fittest. and the xenophobic ideas that are discussed are actually in everyone of us, it is just not possible for the weaker to develop those ideas....i will give it a look....thanks for the link....i need to improve my russian.....
Last edited by time wave zero on Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

time wave zero
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by time wave zero » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:51 pm

here are the ladies of vril. doesnt really look nazi. but they were. they were all quite beautiful as oyu can see. it is a strange thing that those ladies got telepathic ideas of how to build a mchine to hack the gravity.

time wave zero
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by time wave zero » Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:29 pm

actually where do you people communicate about such things in russian. i need to improve my russian. it is very important. the mother of my father is russian , so genetically i must have a lot of morphogenetic experiences connected to russia. i need to learn russian better! in communism we used to learn russian starting with 6 years in the school. but then as i was 9 communism fell and we had no more russian. but i used to really speak, i need to improve it in forums. where are the russian forums????????????????????????

iDNA
Seeking connection...
Seeking connection...

Post by iDNA » Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:51 pm

Just can not say but I think that a third world war still will not. People
sooner or later realize that they are part of the universe and we just have nothing to share, but better together to build and live in peace and harmony with each other, with nature all around. Undoubtedl destroy easier than to create ... but soon ... perhaps ... I hope so :blush

Alien_Assault
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by Alien_Assault » Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:10 pm

time wave zero wrote:where are the russian forums????????????????????????
I've send you an invite to one i mantain, so no one will ban/delete your posts there.

T-Rex
Seeking connection...
Seeking connection...

Post by T-Rex » Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:21 pm

don't panic, it's all right :D :cs

everything is under control :mag: good control :fly :psybanana: :D

time wave zero
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by time wave zero » Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:58 am

well thanks for the invite.
but btw dont be sure that you would never want to delete a post of mine:))) :xdance i am dangerous for any forum owner:)))) i am not conform