[Planning] Insanity Intro

Announce, reviews & comments about psychedelic trance parties. Online gatherings and radio shows.
Cinder
Vomitstorm

Post by Cinder » Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:34 pm

If we can organize for 2010 i can get the USA crew on board for travel to wherever destination we need to.

We can bring lots of Deco also :)

Oxidelic
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by Oxidelic » Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:29 pm

Sir Psy-celot wrote:for me personal...don't want it to be pre- or after-party...
i wanna give it all @ an official triplag festival, not just half :roll

and if it's gonna be held this year i probably can't get free from work anymore :-(
you are totally right But this big triplag festival cannot stop us for making a small too. Imagine man, we are 4 people (yara, luthien, malkaviam and me), and we will travel more than 20.000 kms... so if we can get together all the friends that we can we will do it and fortunately most of our friends are djs or artists for triplag ;) so actually the name doesent matter, but we WILL do a party in these days. and I will definitely wear my Triplag UV t-shirt :) we have to benefit from the fact that we are traveling, benefit in making parties and play on them. this was our idea... We thought more people can join as we all meet here and it is much more motivating for somebody that comes from holland for example to travel to bulgaria but than continue to some big festival nearby so that the travel worth more...

peace
:cs

Cinder
Vomitstorm

Post by Cinder » Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:39 pm

I wanna triplag UV shirt :(

Oxidelic
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by Oxidelic » Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:23 pm

offtopic:

hahah Cinder I am sure you can get one too!

I truly Love it!!
THANK YOU VIC!!!

Toxic Anger Syndrome
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by Toxic Anger Syndrome » Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:47 pm

Interesting =) ...and Europe sounds good ;)

NANPSY
Triplag patron
Triplag patron

Post by NANPSY » Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:46 pm

Bulgaria might just be too far out...and expensive
to get to, for I would guess, quite a few people...

:roll

CANADA is a really good bet!

Plus Ganika is there and she has done
parties before...

I agree this wants to be a TRIPLAG party
w/TRIPLAG DJs and producers...that's the
point, right?

8-) 8) 8-) 8) 8-)

Triplag's 5th Anniversary Insanity Nitro!

:yahoo :ura :yahoo :ura :yahoo

Psylove,

Nancy

dj_anubis
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by dj_anubis » Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:52 am

I ALSO WANT THIS BEUTIFUL SHIRT :crazyG :crazyG :crazyG :crazyG

NANPSY
Triplag patron
Triplag patron

Post by NANPSY » Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:58 am

dj_anubis wrote:I ALSO WANT THIS BEUTIFUL SHIRT :crazyG :crazyG :crazyG :crazyG
*LOL*

Here's a thought:

Let's just do/make a shirt and just say we did/had
the party...

:xdance :shocked :xdance :shocked :xdance

Psylove,

Nancy

P/S/Y: just kidding! Or...maybe not...

:D ;) :D

Vess
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by Vess » Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:52 am

i want also t-shirts :crazyG

lets meet this year in some unofficial party then and next year for celebration and official festival :xdance :xdance but pleaseeee make it in europe. i will not gonna make it to canada or us ...

Sir PsyCelot
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by Sir PsyCelot » Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:13 am

Oxi and `the Venezuelan crew`, don´t waste ur time...
offcourse u all must have an unofficial party this year also !
But i strongly hope u´ll make same tour in 2010
and hook up with USA-crew so that we can do an official big 5th anniversary :drinks

But i will certainly try to come to unofficial party to meet Venezuelan crew 8-)

vic
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by vic » Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:02 am

it is offcource great idea to make a festival with all the producers and DJ from tiplag family.

In fact I tried doing that last few years. I scount few places and party organisers. Unfortunately it was not ment to be. It was either good place but hassle with organization or the vise versa.

to make a festival you need an experienced organizer with proven track of records making festivals ( not parties or after parties!)
this organiser will have to be interested in making something with Triplag name. Usually they already have their festival name that they keep making so it is quite difficult to convince to change the concept for them.

Festival is not going to happen this year. Potentially it can happen if/when I come in contact with right people and all the circumstances will be right. We all remember what happen with Mental Soup 2 -- so this to be avoided.

To make small party open air or club is easier and can happen anytime really. Like Delian say ... Ven crew is in Europe this summer so we have to try to use that chance to make something.

:crazyfly

Oxidelic
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by Oxidelic » Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:37 pm

Thank you Vic for clearing things up.

Exactly what I meant. Of course, if we all manage to organize for 2010 and if it is in Canada for example I will travel for sure!!!!

Anyway when we have more info we will anounce our plans for this summer. The thing is that in Bulgaria I have a lot friends and thay have already sound, deco, transport and mobile electricity. So I am already speaking with people fro making something. About the friends and people that want to visit from abroad they have to know that in Bulgaria there are a lot people that can help with transport etc... Anyway, something nice is being cooked.

Hugs to all
:bangin

Cinder
Vomitstorm

Post by Cinder » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:35 pm

Our crew has been throwing events for 5+ years now :)

if we could collaborate with a couple crews across the pond we could def make it happen with the triplag name :)

dj_anubis
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by dj_anubis » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:16 am

BULGARAIA sounds GREAT!!! :ura

kriz
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by kriz » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:19 am

I was thinking about this last night ... We all know Earthdance, and its concept of having gatherings around the world at the same time .. Connecting in spirit with the other dancer, on the other part of the world...

The concept is not too difficult to do, some do very small parties, some do bigger but all is the same concepet and name (experience) ...

Maybe something like this can be applied to the Triplag Insanity Nitro, let the virus spread and let members here do small gatherings and let it grow...

The danger of doing a full scale festival, with new crews can be fatal. But an all over the world 24 hour (some more, some less), starting with very small family style parties.... Going for some locations the first year, and then growing...