Why darkpsy is so evil?

Everything else psy related. Ideas & life ~~ share your trip and psy experience and etc...

Moderator: Fantapsy

Zero-Blade
Psycho

Post by Zero-Blade » Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:25 am

It's not a joke. Darkpsy is evil. I, personally, kill at least 1 person a day under the influence of darkpsy, and another sacrifice every night. If not, I kill myself while listening to darkpsy 666 death darkness black metal, bla...

What were we talking about? :P

Yeah, btw, 150++ dark for night time, 150-- for daytime, no other shitty silly progressive or other nonsense trance. :D

time wave zero
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by time wave zero » Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:45 pm

oh you are only killing one person? come on friend, you dont keep up to the latest developments of the scene, you should kill at least 23 persons a day. and in the night the figure is doubled. but not because you kill 46 ppl, but because you shoul first sacrifice them, then dissect their bodies, eat their little damaged plur brains, and THEN cut them with a knife in two peaces each! so you have 46 per night! like the human chromosomes.

so. now you are more updated with the dark psy philosophy :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

kriz
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by kriz » Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:22 pm

yeah nightime is the twiasted time, experimental styles.. Going new places, maybe places you dont want ...

All part of the process.. As seen on the dark festivals, it works fine and people really enjoy it.. For days on and on....

And Evil ? What is evil.. I only see happy and caring people, in this part of the scene... Its all part as people say, ying and yang.. good and evil.. If we get both, maybe a full experience can be given (taken)..

I say Lets work together with the different parts of the secene, change is good also.

The concept must (for me) remain around the transformation process, that the trance party is..

time wave zero
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by time wave zero » Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:08 pm

i guess that the different parts of the scene are not happy if they come here and post their releases and then get closed ( sort of put away:)))))))for them it is fascism.....narrow mindedness.....
they dont get it....but why should they get it at all.....i guess i am a dakr psy fundamentalist now. i put it over everything else now....is it a bad thing? who knows.....may be i am bad. and it is not a joke....

iDNA
Seeking connection...
Seeking connection...

Post by iDNA » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:41 pm

Not "SO" evil, imho :blush

GloOMy_PhAntOM
Entering ॐ phase...

Post by GloOMy_PhAntOM » Fri May 14, 2010 7:41 pm

a topic like this was here in germany many times
much prog and full on people on goabase talk over this and call us satanic and so on and shit much of us...

my position is that i make evil music. what other think about intrest me not much. it is no joke and else but darkpsy
im listening much industrial, ebm and darkwave. more than psytrance.
i feel like an goth in psy.

and why we should not call it evil??? :bravo

Vess
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Re: Why darkpsy is so evil?

Post by Vess » Mon May 17, 2010 6:00 pm

Sir PsyCelot wrote:
T-Rex wrote:i means there are a lot of stuff life 666, death, blood, kills, it's becomes like death metal... but where is beautiful psychedelic fairy?
scared away to the full on/progressive trance-side... :lol:
:witch: :witch: :witch:

kriz
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by kriz » Mon May 17, 2010 7:33 pm

GloOMy_PhAntOM wrote:a topic like this was here in germany many times
much prog and full on people on goabase talk over this and call us satanic and so on and shit much of us...

my position is that i make evil music. what other think about intrest me not much. it is no joke and else but darkpsy
im listening much industrial, ebm and darkwave. more than psytrance.
i feel like an goth in psy.

and why we should not call it evil??? :bravo
Bravo !! :)

Yes, its a change but it is real and it is not all too much of the fake "openminded baba" they seem to cherish so high (all the way untill some got the wrong name/clothes/attitude/whatever)...

but let them complain, we do what we love anyway !!!

Eknuwyk
The beat is born
The beat is born

Post by Eknuwyk » Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:03 pm

for me the dark of it is not on the city type of darkness... for me its more of a natural, mystic, shamanic kind of darkness... internal explorations, with crazy creatures and energies... of course death is a part of this thing that we call "reality".. but it may be not the end of everything...

Damaru
Your vitals are stable!
Your vitals are stable!

Post by Damaru » Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:53 pm

Darkpsy can be evil as can be liberating, it's all in our minds, in fact all of reality is conceived in our minds! For me (nowadays) Darkpsy is a method of creating music that is stimuli, stronger stimuli, food for the soul and ambiguously while expression of the soul! Darkpsy is art! Darkpsy is everything you want it will be, good, evil, live, death, no sense, expression of mathematics logic of nature, etc, etc...

Damaru
Your vitals are stable!
Your vitals are stable!

Post by Damaru » Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:19 am

PS:"we don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." - anais nin

Mafferetti
3plaĞ connected!
3plaĞ connected!

Post by Mafferetti » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:33 am

Damaru wrote:Darkpsy can be evil as can be liberating, it's all in our minds, in fact all of reality is conceived in our minds! For me (nowadays) Darkpsy is a method of creating music that is stimuli, stronger stimuli, food for the soul and ambiguously while expression of the soul! Darkpsy is art! Darkpsy is everything you want it will be, good, evil, live, death, no sense, expression of mathematics logic of nature, etc, etc...
yea, i see that also so.

"Dark" Psy ( i prefer "full power psytrance" =) ) is for me a very neutrally musicstyle. everyone makes his own argument to the music, the most progi/fullon peoples thinks, its evil sound, for me, its just energy.... FULL POWER. =)

CRX(HSS Records)
Your vitals are stable!
Your vitals are stable!

Post by CRX(HSS Records) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:48 pm

Dark psy is not evil . Evil hates the psychedelic culture ...

“Anton Szandor LaVey claimed to have cast a venomous curse on the hippie culture he loathed. This happened in a ceremony entitled ‘The Rising Forth’, which took place on that same fateful night of 8 August 1969. A black-clad group gathered in a candle-lit chamber to launch this hex with the words:

“Beware, you psychedelic vermin! Your smug pomposity with its thin disguise of tolerance will serve you no longer! We know your mark and recognise it well. We walk the night as the villains no longer! Our steeds await and their eyes are ablaze with the fires of Hell!” Woodstock in August 1969 had almost coincided with Manson murders that LaVey claimed this magical working had triggered“.

πηγή : http://www.phinnweb.org/livingroom/rosemary/index2.html

:P

eKLeCTRiK
Seeking connection...
Seeking connection...

lAbElIng SuX!!!

Post by eKLeCTRiK » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:37 am

](*,) dArk???

Hu swItchEd oFF dA FuKKiNG lItE?? :dontknow:

:twisted: eViL? :evil:

hIp-P kUltUrE iZ, In & oV ItsElf, iNTRiNSiKaL-E eViL!!!
Az BRouGHT 4wArd By tIm LeeR-E 2 Da flOwEr PoWeR gEnErAtIOn thrU Da psYkEdElIk ReVoLuTioN Ov Da 60z.. . Da tEEchIngz oV AlEstA krOwl-e & dA GuiDe-lInEz oV THeLeMa pAvEd Da rOAd 2 WeR wE R nOw.. .
       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6v0A6_dWgY

Da sUgAr KoaTeD tUrdz oV dA Neo-hIp-P psY-TRaNZ mOOvmEnt R dA uLTiM8 x-PoNeNT Ov KRoWL-Ez "GR8 wOrk"..   WiF dEr uLTRa-hYpOkrYtIkAl, SuPeR-prEtEnsIOUs, MeGa-gAY KLaiMZ Ov P.l.u.r. WHiCH r NuFFiNK mOr DaN A THiN smOkE-SKReeN 4 dEr eLiTiST, sUpErIOr, Ho'lIEr-DaN-thOU aTiTuDe!!!
dEEz "KReDiT kArd HiP-pZ" & "chApOrA JuNK-Ez" spUrt aBouT prEEchIng MiND-x-PaNSioN frOm iNSiDe dA KRaK-pIpE, WHiLST sOcIAl-e & PoLiTiKaL-E NeTWoRKiNG dEmsElvEz iN2 pOsItIOnz oV PoWeR 4 dA "NeW AgE"...      & WHiLe mOst oV dEm WiLL b spOrtIng a bOt-L oV lSd & sUm DmT In dEr PoKeTZ, dEY WiLL b BaReL-E aBLe 2 whIpE Da whItE DoNuTZ frOm DeR nOstrIlz WeN dA-D hAndz DeM d rEIgnz & iT Iz DeR tUrn 2 RuLe & OprEss Da mAssEz.. :wip:

:shrooms: PSyKeDeLiK?? :active:               !!MY ASS!!! :brucelee:
mOst, iF nOt aLL, dA PRoMoToRZ & lAbEl oWNeRZ I KNoW r FuKKiN kOkE-HeDZ :hoover !!!   @ lEEst 1/2 oF Da ArtIstz & DJz aZ WeLL!!

Az 4 aLL dA LaBeLiNG In TeRMZ Ov sUb-GeNReZ.. .    It SHuD nOt B tAkEn So sErIOUsl-e..   mUzIk iZ mUzIk!!    WoT I FiNK iZ flUff-e, U FiNK Iz HaRDkOr...   WoT hE FiNX Iz oRGaNiK, shE FiNX Iz iNDuSTRiaL..    & I FiNK EvEr-e1 knOwz HoW pOIntlEss iT Iz 2 aRG-U aBouT tAstE....
4 Me, wEn i fInk aBouT dArk & eViL mUzIk, iT rEfErz 2 dA FLaVoR & tExtUrE oV dA SouND...   nOt HoW It mAkEz Me fEEl, oR EvEn dA iNTeNTioN pUt B-hInd iT... .  E.G. - jUst B-kOz u plAY Gta, dOz DaT mEEn uR gOnnA Go ArOUnd KaR-jAkkIng & GaNG-bAngIn???

BoM shAkAlAkA!!!

Plasma Force
څҐαnceformínĞ...
څҐαnceformínĞ...

Post by Plasma Force » Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:54 pm

vic wrote:
Alien_Assault wrote:I'll unveil the secret marketing strategy based on subculture trends.
Darkpsy is made evil to get into "goth" market segment. Soon there will be even more evil emo-psy that will be marketed to the emo audience.

:monkeydance
:grin: only when emo boys and girls will grow enough and start producing psytrance :lol: :lol:

psyculture trends are not set by companies and market agenices - it is still set by the people who involved with the scene.

as for death metal style -- it is all coming from late 90's when some of us actualy played in death or trash metal bands.
and now too lazy and just using PC or CD decks. :cheers

Vic i wouldn't say its laziness, its just a movement in technology. I am sure there is more tech waves ahead in the future that we will look back on a laugh.

as for the evil part of darkpsy, its all what you make it. if you want it evil you will have it evil, if you find a ballance of the good in the evil then it should work Positive :P

8-) just my two cents