Humble request!

Everythig else to do with our broadcast & website. Post comments, suggestions, questions and feedback! New members, you can say hello here :D
Hrihor
The beat is born
The beat is born

Humble request!

Post by Hrihor » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:04 am

I'm sorry if i come out a bit misinformed. Although I've been listening to your excellent Chill Trips radio, I've never needed any more than the sweet live stream I keep in my winamp player.

Last night I've left your radio running and slept deeply until at about 3:00 - 3:30 A.M. when I woke up to some amazing tracks I am desperately trying to find now. My question is, can whoever hosted or someone who listened to last night's stream please help me find out as much as the genre of what I'm looking for?

I'd really appreciate it!

GANIKA
Trip Site
Trip Site

Post by GANIKA » Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:48 am

Hello hrihor ~

Thank you for your message.

I have forward your inquiry post to the appropriates @ the ChillTrip channel, hoping we can still help you in this matter.

For future reference, you can visit this link which displays the last 10 mixes' info - played at the chiltrip radio:
http://www.triplag.com/forms/chilltrip-last2.htm

[you can also find this link at Triplag home page: www.triplag.com, under "Trip Chill : ChillOut, DUB and Downtempo", by selecting: "Now on air: Please click to view info"]

cross reference with ChillTrip forum page, threads: viewforum.php?f=13

peace and enjoy your continuous chill trip @ Triplag ~

:drinks

vic
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by vic » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:15 am

Hopefully you can hear those tunes again and then you can see in Winamp or on the link Ganika posted above.

GANIKA
Trip Site
Trip Site

Post by GANIKA » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:26 am

vic wrote:Hopefully you can hear those tunes again and then you can see in Winamp or on the link Ganika posted above.
8) :bangin

margherita
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Re: Humble request!

Post by margherita » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:49 am

Hrihor wrote:I'm sorry if i come out a bit misinformed. Although I've been listening to your excellent Chill Trips radio, I've never needed any more than the sweet live stream I keep in my winamp player.

Last night I've left your radio running and slept deeply until at about 3:00 - 3:30 A.M. when I woke up to some amazing tracks I am desperately trying to find now. My question is, can whoever hosted or someone who listened to last night's stream please help me find out as much as the genre of what I'm looking for?

I'd really appreciate it!
@ 3am ? where ? what GMT time you are living ?

the chanel is playing all over the world .... you must be more precise please ......

if you are in europe should be one of this 3 mixes

- Enuui - Qiuifen
- Lucid Picnic - Unutma Bahcesi Episode 3
- Karaburma - 180410 Mix

for info : we never play singles tracks, only mixed files 1h long +/-

:good:

Hrihor
The beat is born
The beat is born

Post by Hrihor » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:57 pm

I'm sorry for my disregard. I live in Romania (GMT +3:00). I hope I'll find the tracks in the mixes you posted; If you can otherwise be more specific, considering my timezone, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks for the promptitude!

L.E. By the way, I'm talking about the 10th of April, at 3:00 in the morning (sort of).

Hrihor
The beat is born
The beat is born

Post by Hrihor » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:42 pm

Any help?

Hrihor
The beat is born
The beat is born

Post by Hrihor » Sun May 15, 2011 7:22 am

:crazyG