Personal Call To TRIPLAG FORUM - Please Read IT

Everythig else to do with our broadcast & website. Post comments, suggestions, questions and feedback! New members, you can say hello here :D
somarobotics
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Re: Personal Call To TRIPLAG FORUM - Please Read IT

Post by somarobotics » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:49 am

Hey everyone, nice topic 8)

I also miss the old times here, but I do think that this internet world changes so fast its hard to keep up with it, especially if its an underground self funded project... I am very thankful for everything I learned here, especially the friends I made whom I've had the chance to meet in person now that I leave in Europe. Honestly I wish I could add more topics, tips, etc, but lately I've been quite away from the internet, even to update my artist page on facebook is a challenge... but anyway, wish you the best and will be checking more regularly to see what's up.

Thanks Vic and every Triplagger! :super

dj_anubis
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by dj_anubis » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:20 am

all of you guys who saying you dont have time...come on...how long is it take to make a shortcut on you desktop to triplag forum, and check in every 1-2 days whats new

we have the chance of making the good times back again, and you dont have 5-10 minutes every few days...

well i hope you will join us, its really wont take much of your time, and we will be really happy to see you active here :drinks

konvndrvm
no beats in this soul ;(
no beats in this soul ;(

Post by konvndrvm » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:54 am

Greetings not so humans!

It seems I have missed the heyday of the Triplag forum... I was mostly on isra then - but I'd been a listener and even donated when there was the last call to keep the radio running.

I'm happy to help again but with giving the site more attention!

Let's do what we can,

Happy to see a lot of familiar names here also :)

All the best,

Johan

dj_anubis
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by dj_anubis » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:01 am

welcome aboard john :drinks

really give a great feeling to see all of you here again, great to see how much you missed it also, happy i could be the trigger that make us all here again :partyman:

I hope more great members will join us

kriz
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by kriz » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:05 am

This is more like how it should be around here .. BTW:: Remember to post your releases here and keep these discussions alive and well ..
:super :super

dj_anubis
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by dj_anubis » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:13 am

by the way kriz are you producer?

i think soon we can start the music production forum active again :)

maartenvandijk303
Entering ॐ phase...

Post by maartenvandijk303 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:26 am

hello triplag people
i do agree, this was one of the hottest psyforum with many cool artisit wich y could easy ask things y really would like to know
but i think if people start making a effort we can get this forum some life ,but maybe with some new features ,i dont know what but there are many things possible hope to see the forum get back to its fullpower

boom Dtox ............ :witch:

dj_anubis
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by dj_anubis » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:43 am

welcome aboard bro :drinks

in my opinion the thing is really simple, make your self shortcut to the forum, and check it every 1-2 days, it will take you just a few minutes, the forum is supposed to be forum, NOT FACEBOOK

we all know the good things and the bad things about facebook

we also know as I explained the advantages of this Forum

many of us got used to facebook, its really doesn`t mean we can`t get used to check this forum again on a regular basis, its a really simple thing to do, just log in and check new threads and reply

anyway lets hope more members will join us :ura

Plasma Force
څҐαnceformínĞ...
څҐαnceformínĞ...

Post by Plasma Force » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:07 pm

the group is still here : https://www.facebook.com/groups/17147851669/

anyone welcome

vic
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by vic » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:46 pm

Thank you very much Erez for opening this topic and bringing people together.

Yea, forum activity dropped, no doubt about it. I do not see it as a some sort of bad sign. It is normal evolution i guess. new platforms for sharing music, ideas and just to be in online contact are available. I agree with Palex discussion boards are fallback option and it is not going away since it does not require much effort to maintain. Advantage of the board that it is small (comapre to SC and facebook) and dedicated. It is easy to store and search for info. (and it is search engine visible)
Im not going to close board even if there is very little activity. Activity is a periodical thing. Like a wave. it was high back few years, it is low now it means it will be high again some day :)

I see some pattern in past few years: High activity of the board was on the same time when few members like Ganika, Yves (D-A-R-K rec), myself where runing radio shows, many producers who were part of the radio shows - also exchange ideas - DJs were posting sets -

I think it was also raise of the darkpsy and general psychedelic culture - so forum was utilised in full.
now - it is at lowend.
I have to admit that for last couple of yeas I'm not very active on the scene and hence my forum activity is somewhat low - just look on the new releases to get music for the radio playlist.
Hans on the other hand look after Dj section for new mixes for the radio. That is all the activity from "board administration" :)
Also recently we have moved servers and re-design website (huge thank you to Kris Zero-Blade)

So we are still here ...

about members you've mentioned: Ganika - no idea where she is. no contact from any of the wesbites;
other people I do have contact via facebook. FB is very useful for quick contact.

And Hans 100% right when say that male a nice topic on the forum and then drop links everywhere.
- One huge advantage that post on the forum is search engine friendly- so your promo will be visible in search engines for as long as forum is online :)
that is not possible with SC and FB

vic
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by vic » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:50 pm

Plasma Force wrote:the group is still here : https://www.facebook.com/groups/17147851669/

anyone welcome
heheh that one of the FB drawbacks: so many goups. I think there are few Triplag groups

this is the "official" one https://www.facebook.com/groups/Triplag/ :cheerG

dj_anubis
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by dj_anubis » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:08 am

thank you vic

i decided to take action and openned a new topic in the music production forum, lets hope members will reply, and things will start moving around here :drinks

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7768

vic how about bringing back the old banners and maybe new ones, i will be happy to have nice triplag banner in my signature :super

NANPSY
Triplag patron
Triplag patron

Post by NANPSY » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:02 pm

:ura :bravo :ura :bravo :ura

Good job there, Erez!

:cheerG :super :cheerG

PSYLOVE furever!

:drinks

dj_anubis
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by dj_anubis » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:59 am

hi NANPSY,

so glad I contact you , great to have you back :cheerG

kriz
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by kriz » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:50 am

The call wont stop, lets continue to keep Triplag forum alive and kicking !!!

DONT WAIT --- PARTICIPATE !!