Darkpsy Production group

Music creation & DJ mixing, how tos questions, discussions & help ~~~ Musical Software/hardware/skills etc...
Serenata Schizo
no beats in this soul ;(
no beats in this soul ;(

Darkpsy Production group

Post by Serenata Schizo » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:21 am

Hi there,

Ive been producing darkpsy for almost 4 years now.
I dont know alot of people personally, who produce this kind of music aswell.
I was thinking about creating a small group of people who produce darkpsy/experimental music. Not too many people, maby 5 to 10, and we can have discussions about producing and give eachother tips and feedback through facebook, and maby even make v.a. album one day :) This would be really awesome!

So if youre interested, please let me know!
Love and peace

drunkhorse
Seeking connection...
Seeking connection...

Re: Darkpsy Production group

Post by drunkhorse » Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:14 am

right on. I've been making psytrance for a couple years now and I was just watching some interview or other with this guy who was like "I don't really work on my own any more, I go meet up with someone n we crank out a track" and I thought man that sounds like fun. but this forum is f@#king dead, and if there's another psytrance producer within 200 miles of me I sure don't know about them. maybe we could get some people together and start a skype group or something

D4RKN3S5
We have a pulse!
We have a pulse!

Re: Darkpsy Production group

Post by D4RKN3S5 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:52 pm

This sounds like a good idea :super I'm starting to really get into Psytrance,Darkpsy production but have many experimental music on my Soundcloud. A group would be cool to interact with and have some sort of support when producing :xdance . But in curiosity what DAW do you use? By the way my soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/m3wtard/tracks :cs