Psychedelic Music Fan

Everything else psy related. Ideas & life ~~ share your trip and psy experience and etc...

Moderator: Fantapsy

AceJ
We have a pulse!
We have a pulse!

Psychedelic Music Fan

Post by AceJ » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:39 am

I'm a pretty big psychedelic music fan and I would love to have a chat room on my music website so I can discover new bands that are less well known. Can anyone recommend a good chat room that is similar to Rumbletalk or C-box?

AceJ
We have a pulse!
We have a pulse!

Re: Psychedelic Music Fan

Post by AceJ » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:32 pm

Sorry, it took me a while, but just for you to know, I am still looking for a suitable chat room for my site any help will be most appreciated.

Zero-Blade
Psycho

Post by Zero-Blade » Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:29 am

AceJ wrote:I am still looking for a suitable chat room for my site
You can use a quakenet chat, like the one on Triplag, to embed on a site. It's an IRC supported chat, so you can connect to it trough any IRC client or use any browser.

Moved to psyculture forum.

AceJ
We have a pulse!
We have a pulse!

Post by AceJ » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:56 am

Well, if someone is interested in a chat room for his music artist like me than I became and expert in this field. Here are my experience with finding the best one for my music page.

1 - First I needed a chat that can be seen in mobile (all versions) so I narrowed down the search for html5 chat room that look good on both mobile and pc.

2 - I needed a custom design, I needed my background to be black or transparent. This was very hard to find.

3 - I do not like to install the chat in my server as this is high cpu and resource consumer. So I need a chat service.

4 - Lastly, I needed the ability to add youtube videos.

I have checked several chats and only 2 met my needs, RumbleTalk and Envolv.
I choose RumbleTalk finally as it can be integrated into my page and not only as toolbar.

Since I could not find answers in this forum, than I hope this overview will help someone.
]

AceJ
We have a pulse!
We have a pulse!

Post by AceJ » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:28 am