Off aiR:DJ SHAFT(69) - Shamanic DreaMTime

Post links to DJ mixes, Live act sets here. hard psy trance, darkpsy, psystomp, psycore etc.... (no fluffy music please!)

Moderators: Wic|{ed, Sir PsyCelot

dj_anubis
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by dj_anubis » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:25 am

Namste Triplag :drinks

Haven`t been here for a very long time.

DJ SHAFT(69), I am so glad to see that you still on the decks, the tracklist is KILLER, and I am sure the mix is really good (like always ;) )

I hope your health is ok, and if its not I am praying for you to get better.

Can`t wait for the next releases of the MAGIK FAMILY.

Don`t have much time, I do log in, but don`t have the time to listen to most of the dj sets, SORRY GUYS :drinks

PEACE AND LOVE :drinks
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :drinks
LOVE YOU GUYS, I REALLY DO :ura

OM NAMAH SHIVYA, HARA HARA MAHADEV :drinks

DJSHAFT69
ॐ Heart
ॐ Heart

Post by DJSHAFT69 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:33 pm

audioassassin wrote:Enjoyed the set, nice track programing and cool samples. Not sure what you mean by working the pitch as it seems you just play the tracks out. Didn't hear much beat matching. :lol:
That was my problem with this set, hahaha, the beatmatching on Traktor kept kicking in and then I would have to tweak the track back to where it was supposed to be. Especially on the last track, I was trying to play it at about 154 instead of 159, but it kept jumping out on my and I had to use the fake ass pitch wheel on the digital interface.

I was also tripping my brains out, so I had a bit of a problem with the lag on some of the lead ins. I'm so used to only my custom setup on my laptop that I have some problems using other stuff.

Long story, but the set came out pretty good.

DJSHAFT69
ॐ Heart
ॐ Heart

Post by DJSHAFT69 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:39 pm

HorrorCore wrote:
Looking forward to your horror set buddy, have not heard much really heavy stuff from you lately, keen for some :)))
I am not really playing a lot of extreme hard and heavy stuff anymore, had a serious burnout with it for a while.

I'm working back into it, but after doing only the chill, dub and some full on for a while it is a shock, hehehe.

DJSHAFT69
ॐ Heart
ॐ Heart

Post by DJSHAFT69 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:42 pm

nancydrew wrote:Wow...finally got to hear this set with a new pair
of earbuds and it's a goosebumper!

Talk about super psy in my eye! Yeow!

Thanks, again, Shaft!

Psylove,

NANPSY

:roll :crazyfly :roll :crazyfly :roll
Yeah, this one makes me all shivery and have the tingling up my back and stuff. My friend says it makes him have goosebumps too.

Shen (Mental Records)
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by Shen (Mental Records) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:35 pm

DJSHAFT69 wrote:
HorrorCore wrote:
Looking forward to your horror set buddy, have not heard much really heavy stuff from you lately, keen for some :)))
I am not really playing a lot of extreme hard and heavy stuff anymore, had a serious burnout with it for a while.

I'm working back into it, but after doing only the chill, dub and some full on for a while it is a shock, hehehe.
Hehe I know what burnouts can be like man :) Sometimes best thing to do is to do something different like DJ different styles of tunes, like you did :)

Peace!!!

iDyLLiC sOuL
ॐ Soul
ॐ Soul

Post by iDyLLiC sOuL » Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:35 am

Namastee Jay BaBaji :drinks So Glad to see ur new mix BaBa :xdance wil d/l dis Shamanic session SoOn ;)
my friends dwn hear are waiting to Digg new Shaft 69 Mixes lol , they jus luv ur style :ura ur set Farewell to Hoffman is around with almost all psy freaks hear :roll
i specialy like the Rob zombie Psy mix u did in Valentine day Massacer set ;)
BaBaji whn are u cming dwn to India/Goa ?? i wann hear ur sets Liveeee :drinks

DJSHAFT69
ॐ Heart
ॐ Heart

Post by DJSHAFT69 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:22 pm

iDyLLiC sOuL wrote:Namastee Jay BaBaji :drinks So Glad to see ur new mix BaBa :xdance wil d/l dis Shamanic session SoOn ;)
my friends dwn hear are waiting to Digg new Shaft 69 Mixes lol , they jus luv ur style :ura ur set Farewell to Hoffman is around with almost all psy freaks hear :roll
i specialy like the Rob zombie Psy mix u did in Valentine day Massacer set ;)
BaBaji whn are u cming dwn to India/Goa ?? i wann hear ur sets Liveeee :drinks
Much love baba, long time no talk.

I am so pleased that people are loving that Hofmann set, it seems to have spread around the world. Kind of funny, I was up in Canada last week and went to a small "psy" party. I walked in and the so called DJ was spinning that set like he owned it, LMFAO :roll :D :Rolf .

Just for the record, the Zombie track remix was an Anomalistic release by Ghost Army, nothing to do with me, but the first track and third track are my live mixes. Those are both Ghost Army tracks from a promo, and BMR was supposed to put them on a comp, but eh, things happen.

I'll have a fresh new Rejects set posted soon and some horror sets if I can get back into that groove again ;) :shocked .

I might actually get to Goa at the end on January, but that is if my health holds out and the gigs in India work out. I'll let you know what happens.

Peace!
Last edited by DJSHAFT69 on Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

peaceblomst
3plaĞ connected!
3plaĞ connected!

Post by peaceblomst » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:53 pm

woow, what a great set my frind :D when i had started the tunes i couldn't stop again before it was finished :yahoo

DJSHAFT69
ॐ Heart
ॐ Heart

Post by DJSHAFT69 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:17 pm

peaceblomst wrote:woow, what a great set my frind :D when i had started the tunes i couldn't stop again before it was finished :yahoo
Thanks, I love hearing that. I have probably listened to this set at least 20 times now, and when it's on I kind of zone out till I realize it just finished another play, :xdance :Rolf .

I am going to have to put together a few more of these kind of sets. It is just such an amazing head trip.

onionbrain
Seeking connection...
Seeking connection...

Post by onionbrain » Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:43 pm

heey great set man!!! i like it! great selection of tracks..

:drinks

DJSHAFT69
ॐ Heart
ॐ Heart

Post by DJSHAFT69 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:18 pm

onionbrain wrote:heey great set man!!! i like it! great selection of tracks..

:drinks
Glad you like it! I love Redundance and your other tracks.