Yoga Nidra & Advanced Antar Mouna Meditations - Guided audio

Everything else psy related. Ideas & life ~~ share your trip and psy experience and etc...

Moderator: Fantapsy

aghori
Entering ॐ phase...

Yoga Nidra & Advanced Antar Mouna Meditations - Guided audio

Post by aghori » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:49 am

Here i have posted 2 guided meditations by the master of light, Swami Niranjananand Saraswati ..

Yoga Nidra
This session is Guided by swami niranjan anand saraswati.

Yoga-nidra was experienced by Swami Satyananda Saraswati when he was living with his guru Swami Sivananda in Rishikesh. He began studying the tantric scriptures and, after practice, constructed a system of relaxation, which he began popularizing in the mid 20th century.He explained yoga-nidra as a state of mind between wakefulness and sleep that opened deep phases of the mind, suggesting a connection with the ancient tantric practice called nyasa, whereby Sanskrit mantras are mentally placed within specific body parts, while meditating on each part (of the bodymind). The form of practice taught by Swami Satyananda includes eight stages (Internalisation, Sankalpa, Rotation of Consciousness, Breath Awareness, Manifestation of Opposites, Creative Visualization, Sankalpa and Externalisation).

Teachers such as Osho and Anandmurti Gurumaa define yoga-nidra as a state of conscious deep sleep. One appears to be sleeping but the unconscious mind is functioning at a deeper level: it is sleep with a trace of deep awareness. In normal sleep we lose track of our self but in yoga nidra, while consciousness of the world is dim and relaxation is deep, there remains an inward lucidity and experiences may be absorbed to be recalled later.

..." the ultimate state of yoga nidra in which the conventional barriers between waking, dreaming and deep sleep are lifted, revealing the simultaneous operation of the conscious, subconscious and unconscious mind. The result is a single, enlightened state of consciousness and a perfectly integrated and relaxed personality."

Practise it using this link:
https://soundcloud.com/sonicyoga/yoga-n ... meditation

Advanced Antar Mouna

Antar Mouna or Inner Silence technique leads to the experience of shanti and sthivata (peace and stability) of mind. The chitta vrittis (mental patterns) are held at bay as the mind experiences thoughtlessness.

Antar Mouna - When you concentrate and try to unify the vagrant tendencies of your mind, sometimes you feel strain. Because of that strain, you get a headache or some other complaint. Therefore, while practising concentration, you have to evolve a method by which there may be no strain. Just as a tired person goes to bed and falls asleep without struggling with restlessness or insomnia, even so there are various methods for achieving spontaneous concentration and meditation.

Advanced Yoga Nidra explores the full potential of the technique as taught by Swami Satyananda Saraswati and developed by the Bihar School of Yoga, Munger (India).

Practise it using this link:
https://soundcloud.com/sonicyoga/advanc ... -mediation

Be prepared with a comfortable mat to lie down or sit on the floor. Please DO NOT practise on bed as a bed is symbol of laziness, AND YOU MIGHT BE TEMPTED TO SLEEP, BUT THAT IS NOT THE AIM HERE, YOU WANT TO ACHIEVE A NEW STATE OF CONSCIOUSNESS SO THROUGH WITH IT!

Abducted_Brain
The beat is born
The beat is born

Re: Yoga Nidra & Advanced Antar Mouna Meditations - Guided a

Post by Abducted_Brain » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:57 am

VEry interesting man, sounds like the state previous to astral projection! :cs :cs

aghori
Entering ॐ phase...

Post by aghori » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:33 pm

ok
things got really powerful last weekend, i've never seen anything like that before on cid
after a usual dose
my friend and i decide to get into a yoga nidra session. It took a lot of convincing from my part to convince my buddy to give up music for an hour and come to another dimension with me.
so we lied down and i put on the yoga nidra tape
the thing with yoga nidra is it changes your perception in ways that make you very aware of reality of multiple dimensions. it starts with "hari om tat sat" meaning - Om Tat Sat can be translated to mean the 'Supreme Absolute Truth', or more literally 'all that is'. Om refers to the Supreme Infinite Spirit or Person. Tat refers to 'that', or 'all that is'.

So it began
we were instantly super relaxed, very calm and without a movement. thats the amazing part, there is no movement to be made, neither conscious nor unconscious for upto 45 minutes. which is something we rarely do.

slowly the reality matrix started to open up, we found ourselves lying on the edge of a multidimensional portal. 45 mins passed quite quickly.

then it was over, we felt really nice and positive

i put on some of my tunes

we were staring at each other with visions i cant describe. it seemed the power of the cid had increased 10x from the usual visual we get on those papers

we literally became monsters staring into each others skulls, flesh and eyes popping out, teeth becoming like the clown in american horror.. wow man.. that vision with low quality made in india cid is unforgetable!

strongly suggest all psychonauts to try yoga nidra while going up, for an out of this world experience, just need to wait it out and lie still haha

iDyLLiC sOuL
ॐ Soul
ॐ Soul

Post by iDyLLiC sOuL » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:27 am

Intresting Revalation :smoke: